Architoke Lamp is a Light fixture developed by Louis Poulsen. These Lamps first hit the markets in 1958 with a similar product called PH Artichoke Pendant. Since then, they have been progressively engineered to meet the dynamic user demands. They are very attractive and innovative lighting units. The benefits and features make it be one of the best lamps used in high places.
Features and benefits Artichoke Lamps
it emits a diffused light with a distinctive pattern, and the lamp has an energy saving LED variant that ensures the quality of light is maintained at the greatest level
It has 72 well positioned leaves that form a unique set of twelve rows containing six sheets each. Compared to other lamps, the quality of light, decoration and beauty that this lamp brings to the building is of inexplicable value
The lamps can be modified slightly to accomplish the users’ interests. This presents the user or customer with a wide variety to choose from. The layers in the overlapping section bear close resemblance to the leaves of artichoke
Glare-free light allows the Artichoke lamp to illuminate in all directions covering 360 degrees. Each leaf is laser cut such that they have straight and smooth edges. Besides, the koglen lampe brugt weighs approximately 15lbs. This is marginally high for a lamp. Thus, it needs a sturdy holder that can comfortable bear this weight.
- Has a distinct illumination since leaves reflect light to other leaves
- It is always packed carefully and securely on purchase
- When hung on a room’s ceiling, it looks breathtaking.
- It makes a beautiful finishing touch and convenient lighting solution for almost any room in one’s home.
- The leaf shields the light bulb from damage
- It changes the point light source with a dazzling glare, to achieve a uniform light, soft, bright, glare-free light-emitting effects.
- It panels to add an acrylic panel light that is enhanced by the product’s clean traditional grille inspired by the fluorescent plate.
- It is great for incandescent lighting
The design allows viewing the fixture from any angle. This is achieved using the overlapping leafs that intelligently obstruct the source of light at the center if this lamp.
Initially, Architoke lamp was designed for large buildings’ illumination, but now you can use it in your house or apartment! It is made of steel with Antique Bright Gold finish in some cases. The lamp is UL approved. The above features and benefits have ensured that they are still used to this age.